Welcome

Take Time To Think!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

...to slow down time!

A lot has happened in the last month: July 4th celebrations, a wedding on Mackinac Island, and a summer flu. Now we are getting ready for the International Surf Festival. Yipee!

Well, let's see what I remember...I remember spending some quality time on the beach for the 4th of July weekend and watching Redondo's fireworks from the Manhattan Beach Pier. Well done! Then my niece came to visit from PA. We got to see Hollywood and Griffith Park Observatory and then she watched my kids while my husband and I went to a wedding on Mackinac Island, MI and to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Again, where does the time go? It was a wonderful vacation. Have you ever seen the movie, Somewhere In Time? It's filmed on Mackinac Island. Very pretty.


Congrats to Chuck and Mercedes on their marriage. You had the best wedding cake ever! Love ya!


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are. By the way, my daughter has a season pass with Beach Sports. I highly recommend it! She loves it!

Finally, to quote Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat "I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend"! Happy Anniversary honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment