Welcome

Take Time To Think!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Stuff

Hello everyone, hope you had a nice weekend. Yesterday, we thoroughly enjoyed the annual Manhattan Beach Wine Auction that benefits the MB Education Foundation. They outdid themselves again. The food was amazing and the wine superb! Thank you! Loved the music too!

So, I have my little 10 month old cousin from Pennsylvania coming to visit next month and need to buy or borrow a few baby items. I have long since given away my bulky baby supplies (thank God). I thought I'd try the store I've passed for 4 years, but never had the need to visit, Children's Orchard. Children's Orchard is at 2701 Sepulveda Blvd in MB. They mostly have clothes, but they do have some baby equipment and even furniture. I didn't leave with what I initially went in for, but did buy a cute toy that I hope he will like. What's nice is that she put me on her wish list, so she will call me if they receive any items that I'm looking for. It is owned by two sisters and their mom and I met one of the sisters, who was very nice and helpful. What a great business and would recommend it to anyone with young children.

Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment