Welcome

Take Time To Think!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Gold in Manhattan Beach

Don't you just love all those "We Buy Gold" commercials? My first impression is that I don't trust that they would give me a fair deal. So when a friend of mine wanted to see if she could sell some family jewelry, I cringed at the thought of getting some appraisals. However, she remembered seeing a sign "We Buy Gold" in the window of Jolie' Designs jewelry store next to Whale of a Wash on Manhattan Ave. I have never been in there, because I didn't think it had anything that I would like. However, I really loved everything in there. Who doesn't get distracted by something so shiny and pretty?

So, Helen, store owner, very patiently went through all of our jewelry and made the whole experience quite pleasant. She made us feel welcome and I felt confident that she was going to be honest. We will likely go back again and I would recommend it to everyone.

What's my point? I often wonder how a business is successful, if, every time I walk by, I don't see many visitors to it. However, I can see how Helen will be successful, because she has excellent customer service and has found an extra way to reach out to the public by offering to buy gold. I hope that she continues to get more people into her store, because once she has a customer, they will become repeat customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment