Welcome

Take Time To Think!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A post on the Post

So, we finally got a seat on Sunday evening at the bar at MB Post. I was skeptical at first, but in a very short time, they won me over. Sal, the bartender, had excellent customer service and made us feel very welcome. I thought that with all of their new found fame, that I would not get any special attention. But their fame has not gone to their head, yet.

As for the menu, I think it is very well done. Growing up in the restaurant business, critiquing restaurants is second nature. We started with their pretzel and spicy horseradish mustard. The horseradish rush in my sinuses was not disappointing! Loved it! We also ordered their pickles and olive appetizers. Loved it! The Racer 5 IPA by Bear Republic was a nice compliment to the food. Well, I couldn't stop there, so we ordered the GINORMOUS Fe Fi Fo Fum French Fries and the Green Beans with Pork plate. Wow! What a treat!

All I can say is 'Keep up the good work'. Although a little expensive, you get what you pay for. I look forward to going back. THANKS!

I would love to hear other people's thoughts on MB Post. The only thing I would suggest is that they have an extra bartender to care for the "simple drink" drinkers. So that if the main bartenders are busy making their 5 minute specialty drinks (which look amazing), I can just hop in and grab a beer, quick like a bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment