Welcome

Take Time To Think!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Great Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day weekend. I certainly did, thanks to my wonderful husband and kids.

Last evening was a bit windy and cool, but we went over to Bruce Park to watch the sun set and play basketball. What a treat.

I was wondering if residents in that area look for a certain type of business that would be local, such as a coffee shop, deli, or convenience store. I think the closest businesses would be at the Marine and Highland intersection. The Sushi Gallery is available. I heard that it used to be a deli before it was Cork Screw ( I really miss their Philly Cheesesteaks!). I wonder why the deli closed? Is it a parking issue? Well, if anyone has some input on that location, I'd love to hear it, just to get some ideas.

Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment