Welcome

Take Time To Think!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

First of all, thank you to the men and women who have lost their lives defending our country. Memorial Day is a time to stop and think about the many heroes our country has. The stories are so remarkable. God bless their families.

We had a nice holiday weekend. The Hermosa Fiesta Fair was fun as usual, we enjoyed some time at the beach, and of course, we savored a delicious BBQ with friends. Every time I go to the Hermosa Fair, I can't wait to go to the Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair. This year it will be on Oct 1st and 2nd.

Cloops had a booth at the Hermosa Fair. I signed up for Cloops a few months ago and have surprisingly used it 3 times already. Check out their website and sign up for the daily emails. I think you will find it very interesting. It can save you quite a few dollars and it helps you learn more about the local businesses. Just be sure to read the conditions. Some of them are for first time customers only.

Well, enjoy the short week. I'm looking forward to the Grandview Gator run on Saturday morning. It will be my second 5k ever. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. What Manhattan Beach Needs ... is more outdoor dining establishments
    Mantix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree! I'm looking forward to the new Strada restaurant that is replacing the old Beaches. I'm hoping that they will have some tables overlooking the ocean, especially for sunset.
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our bikes feature a well built frame, with the most high end seats on the market.
    kids bikes

    ReplyDelete